View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrakid88 View Post
Hitler, upon discovering that his subordinates had hidden a new rifle under the ordination of Machine Pistol 44 (MP44), and to his delight after personally testing it, he renamed the weapon the Strumgewher 44 (STG44) or "Assault Rifle 44". Much as he attached sirens to dive bombers to increase the fear factor, this name was purely intended to horrify the enemy. It is a real name, it has history, the Anti's didn't make it up, but they did steal it. An "Assault rifle" is an intermediate rifle with select fire capabilities, the anti's changed that terms to "anything that looks scary".

Funny, the Anti's have a lot in common with Hitler, Rule through fear, adopting his language, adopting his ideologies on whether the public has a right to keep and bear arms, since the public is second class compared to the rulers, the Facists have no problem taking guns away from their subjects... I don't think it would be a stretch to call the Brady's Facists as well (in a factual sense of the word).
You say tomayto, I say tomahto
You say potayto, I say potahto

But in this case, he said "assault weapon" and you said "assault rifle".