View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 4:47 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Talon
Yep CRG3xx. It was one of the early ones with the Wilson mags. I got it new about 5 years ago, and I sold it about a year ago. It was actually my second Pro.

I'm its current caretaker but I don't intend to ever part with it. I've put a little over 4000 rounds through it since I got it and its been purring along just fine. I'm gonna shoot it until SA Custom can't fix it no more. I'll probably go broke trying to do it though. This pic was taken a few months after I got it and it still looks about the same except for more wear on the barrel hood and tiny wear marks from normal use and holstering. The Black T is one tough finish. I use CMC Powermags and I upgraded the Wilson mags Black_Talon gave me with the gun with Tripps followers and springs.

I've long forgotten how much I paid for it. One of the best premium 1911's you can buy off the shelf. It may not be as pretty as a Baer, Brown, or Nighthawk but the quality is there where it counts and I like the all businesslike look of the thing (I own a wonderful Baer TRS also) If you have the means go for it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0541.jpg (82.4 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by ianS; 01-22-2007 at 5:00 PM..