View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 5:03 PM
Timer's Avatar
Timer Timer is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: anaheim hills
Posts: 26
iTrader: 0 / 0%

Been down this road. The best thing to do is call the public defenders office and ask them. They are da's in training. they will try and help, if all goes well send the doj a pfec and see what it says. Hope this helps. helped me get past my mistake. You can also use google for a list of offenses that can be reduced and/or offenses that carry lifetime or 10 year ban. you can file all the paperwork yourself if you want.
Reply With Quote