View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 3:15 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrizzly View Post
unfortunately the one in cobb is most likely going to close soon i was talking to the park guy and he sayed that there going to close it if people dont start cleaning up. a friend and i clean it up on wenday .when i came back up saturday there was a computer monitor cupple fire extinguisher and more junk . we all have to try to keep the places alive
Dog gone it.... and I'm headed out of the country for two weeks this Friday so no help from me.

We've most likely lost Pine Flat Road... so it seems to me that if we want to keep Boggs Mountain open that we need to get a solid and ongoing clean up effort going.

Any Lake County guys looking in here that have a contact at CalFIRE at Boggs? We've got to make sure CalFIRE understands that there is a community of shooters out here who are willing to partner to keep the place clean and open.

Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.

Quote:
Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison