View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 8:39 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Class - Cost is $80 - 8/15/15 - San Dimas, CA

This is my next multi-state (UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ) CCW course. After completion of this course and successful application to the states above, you will be able to carry concealed in over 34 states! Cost is $80, payable by: cash, check, money order, or credit card. Class starts promptly at 9am in San Dimas. Please reserve your spot by July 16th at 5pm. As always, contact me with any questions you might have. Hope to see you there! The below map will let you see where your permits will be valid. Arizona has updated their regulations; no longer do you have wait to apply for your AZ CCW permit. Applications at the class. We do offer the Nevada CCW permit training in Las Vegas, NV.

http://www.5arrowstactical.com/
Follow us on Twitter here. YouTube channel available here. Like us on Facebook here. and on Instagram here.
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor / NRA Personal Protection (Inside & Outside) the Home Instructor / Metallic & Shotgun Reloading / Range Safety Officer
UT / FL / VA / OR / AZ CCW Instructor
Semper Fidelis to all my fellow and former Marines!
Ps 144:1

Last edited by D-Man; 08-08-2015 at 12:21 PM.. Reason: Updated Date