View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groats View Post
I'm really not trying to insult anyone - but how many of you California residents spent as much time writing a letter/email to your congresscritter as you spent on this thread?

A few dozen letters promising to help remove legislators from office when they vote against the welfare of the people will do more than preaching to the choir here.
Groats, you must not be from California. The sad reality is the opposite of what you state. Our legislators get elected by promising to pass more unconstitutional gun-control laws.

I have given up on my legislature. They are all idiots. No matter how many letters, emails, faxes, and phone calls we make, they continue to pass asinine laws. Now I give money to CGF to fight in the courts. That is the arena where we will win. And we will win. But spinning our tires trying to sway the legislature is not worth the wasted effort.

And the purpose of this thread is to help figure out how to obey the law. We may not like it, but it is the current reality that we must deal with. Not educating oneself is unwise IMO.