View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 4:18 PM
ke6guj's Avatar
ke6guj ke6guj is offline
CGN Contributor
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 909
Posts: 23,786
iTrader: 42 / 100%

Originally Posted by luckystrike View Post
might have to dumb it down for can my dad transfer a pistol to me from out of state?
yes he can, through a CA FFL.

are there specific DOJ forms for that??
no there isn't. It just needs to be transfered through a CA FFL as a roster-exempt transfer.

There is a CADOJ intrafamily form but it is for intrastate transfers, and won't work in this situation since the transferor is a resident of a different state.

Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?

No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.