View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 1:02 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by goober_0 View Post
I figured there was probably more political and/or strategic reasoning behind the way the boundary lines were drawn... If it makes sense to keep them as-is than I'm all for it. And the SLO folks will be welcome in both Central and South Coast Community Chapters, for sure!
I think that part of issue might be the lack of major events (gun shows specifically) in the Central Coast as drawn on that map. Having SLO as part of the South Coast Chapter will allow some more participation in those events by members from SLO county. As one of the primary functions of the outreach was the gun show booths, I'm assuming that it was more natural to draw the borders in that regard.

Anybody that is interested in this discussion can PM me and we can talk about the strategy behind keeping/changing the regions. I'm open and this is certainly a community decision. Whatever works to more easily keep people up to date and get more people involved with events is the goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffmang View Post

Soon it will be clearly immoral to routinely violate the bill of rights like the California courts so enjoy today.

-Gene