View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 3:54 PM
luckystrike's Avatar
luckystrike luckystrike is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County And Surrounding Areas
Posts: 4,175
iTrader: 56 / 100%

Originally Posted by bwiese View Post

Normally, lineal intrafamily transfers within CA do NOT need to use FFLs. Ensure your kid has a HSC card, hand the pistol to him, and tell him to fill out the DOJ form and pay $19 within 30 days (or whatever the fee is).

is this for those 21 and up?

when I called DOJ , well one of the times, I was told when I was 19 that I need a note in addition to an HSC and DOJ form from a parent to transport it anywhere......

but then again I called DOJ 4 times on that same matter and you guessed it, I got 4 different answers.