View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 7:40 AM
Calguns Addict

I am a believer.. enough so that I ordered enough to do about +20 pMags. Allan and I had many an email back & a few phone calls back and forth, bouncing ideas and improvements around, talking about separate models - one for Mapuls for example, and in the end, I think this is one of the better BB tool ideas out there, if not the best for those of us stuck in CA having to use a tool to release our mags via the BB.

I was leery at first - mostly as a right hander using these - as can be read in some of the original threads, but now, no doubt in my mind - having used and tested them, that is crushes the GPIK and any hand held tool you have to hold or pick up in terms of (1) ease of use, even for a right hander was no issue (2) price for what you get (3) speed (4) can't be lost or dropped, etc... love this product.

Let me also add.. install is a breeze. You can literally install these on sealed pmags (or unsealed for that matter) - or on the magpuls - in a bout 2 minutes or less per widget.

Here are some photos of the direct mag install and the Magpul install method for those of us running magpuls.

Last edited by glock_this; 01-25-2010 at 7:49 AM..