View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 5:32 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Sweet merciful, another forum for me to add to the rounds?

Brandon knows me, but many here don't. My name is Jason, and I prefer to be called just that.

I am currently employed as a server at Outback Steakhouse on Howe (If you come in and ask for me I'll buy dessert) while attending CSUS. Aside from long walks on the beach, I occupy myself by building guitars, teaching guitar/music theory lessons, practicing martial arts and wine tasting. I recently bought a house as an investment redirection and spend ALOT of time fixing it. I speak 2 languages, play 9 instruments, and enjoy coffee to an unhealthy extent. I coordinated the most recent Calguns booth at CalExpo and met many members. I also volunteered at 2 previous Cow Palace shows.

I love meeting local Calgunners. If you want to go to the range, hang out, go bar hopping, or just kill time, PM me.

Not to free load, but Im bringing my entire gang there..lol, after a shooting session...you better have plenty of dessert! jk. I love Outback! Had my friends girlfriend (99lbs 4'11") eat one of those..we had to roll her out!