View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 4:16 AM
CGN Contributor

Sweet merciful, another forum for me to add to the rounds?

Brandon knows me, but many here don't. My name is Jason, and I prefer to be called just that.

I am currently employed as a server at Outback Steakhouse on Howe (If you come in and ask for me I'll buy dessert) while attending CSUS. Aside from long walks on the beach, I occupy myself by building guitars, teaching guitar/music theory lessons, practicing martial arts and wine tasting. I recently bought a house as an investment redirection and spend ALOT of time fixing it. I speak 2 languages, play 9 instruments, and enjoy coffee to an unhealthy extent. I coordinated the most recent Calguns booth at CalExpo and met many members. I also volunteered at 2 previous Cow Palace shows.

I love meeting local Calgunners. If you want to go to the range, hang out, go bar hopping, or just kill time, PM me.
----------------------------
With my feet upon the ground, I move myself between the sound and Open wide to suck it in I feel It move across my skin