View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 6:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmepiphany View Post
i notice you haven't had any offers yet, so...if you're interested, i'll help you straighten out your stance.

i'm not a woman, but i do teach handgun shooting...or at least i did before the economy took a downturn. i'll throw in the session for free as a favor to a new calgunner...if you'll cover the range fees

i was in LE for 28 years and i've been teaching with Bruce Gray, all over the country, for the last 3 years www.GraygunsTraining.com

now i go into my Ron Popeil spiel: if you're happy, you can tell some friends and maybe i can cultivate some new income production
Very nice job sir! I like it when people share trainingand time and in doing so grow a business!
-------------
The Battle of San Jacinto still astounds me. 1,360 Mexican soldiers vs. 910 Texan soldiers--every Mexican soldier was killed or captured, while there were only 8 Texans killed and 23 wounded--and it was all over in 18 minutes.