View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 12:02 PM
Veteran Member
CGN Contributor

Originally Posted by britbird View Post
I just read that thread, thanks for pointing it out to me. I might try and get some one on one instruction before I meet up with anyone, it's mighty nice of you to ask, but I think I would be a tad overwhelmed, sounds like you guys have got some major shooting planned!!! Hope that you have fun!!
Oh do come! Seriously, it will be tons of fun. Now, correct me if I'm way off base Steryl, but from the sound of it, you have a girlfriend coming who is fairly new to shooting as well? Likewise, I have been shooting literally 9 times at the most in my entire life. So I'm basically as new as it gets. Now don't get me wrong, I'm a little (lot) intimidated by some of those who are coming, but you know what I found, those who are experienced WANT us newbies to come because they want to help us out! I really hope you come. If nothing else, you can absorb by watching, dry firing, working on all the aspects of shooting without actually firing a single round.
Definitely come, but if you absolutely don't want to, that is totally understandable.
You mentioned one on one instruction, contact 9mmepiphany and talk to him. I don't want to speak for him, but he gave me a lesson and it was fabulous! He's great and will make you very comfortable...

Again, I hope you come! Don't let your nerves get the better of you. Remember, you don't have to shoot!
Originally Posted by ChrisTKHarris View Post
I'm not a big fan of VAG.
Originally Posted by M. Sage View Post
Testicles of steel, bladder of titanium.
Originally Posted by bruceflinch View Post
F the World Bank
F the UN &
F Obama

Sacramento Community Chapter Social Group... Join Here!