View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 8:04 AM

Having this same problem at a local BLM spot...Its a great parcel of land to go shoot..Rolling hills..You can set up targets anywhere from 25 to 1000 yards and its beautiful out there...I made the mistake of telling some folks about it and wow..What a bad bad baadd idea that was.They told theyre buddies and they told theyres..and its now a dump. Computers,cell phones.cans bottles, kitchen sink, propane bottles..You name it. All shot up and left laying there..We never used to have this issue..Heck theyre even used to be a couple garbage cans we left up there for folks to throw theyre trash into..But now those became targets as well. Was up there the other day and those guys were calgunners...I could hear them talking about the deals they got off the site.. and they were just disgusting...the guy literally cleaned his truck bed out onto the hill when they were done shooting and left..granted I got 600 plus rounds of 5.56 brass and a whole crud ton of once fired shotgun hulls...but the point is...
Embrace the suck.

"If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge" -Ronald Reagan speaking of the newhall incident in 1970.