View Single Post
  #27  
Old 11-26-2009, 3:47 AM
Turbinator's Avatar
Turbinator Turbinator is offline
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 11,260
iTrader: 8 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKY View Post
Sac black rifle had tried to do a clean up and had to shut it down while people were shooting to acomplish the task.
This right here says something - the people who shoot at Spenceville are probably generally not Calgunners. Their sense of responsibility and duty to keep the range clean is non-existent. Even with Calgunners helping, it is highly unlikely we can keep the range clean enough to keep it open. We are probably only but 10% of the people who use Spenceville? The other 90% are clueless and oblivious to what is going on.

Good luck, but unfortunately it sounds like a losing battle.

Turby
Reply With Quote