View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 6:27 PM

Default Please take this a little more seriously if that's your intention

Be aware that giving you "a chance to work it out" is turning the majority of your customers (98% or more) into felons.

If you're as responsible as you want us to believe you are, you would, without hesitation or need of suggestion, shutdown reckless sales of this product immediately and "work it out" without turning a bunch of law abiding and otherwise responsible people into felons without their knowledge. Fine print is not responsible, forthright and straightforward presentation of factual information is.

Demonstrating your product in California on a rifle with features (like an AR with a pistol grip) would also be a way of making as believe that you "honestly" believe your product is legal to use (talk is cheap). If you can't do that because it is in conflict with you "warning" then how do California residents with bullet button mags and rifles with features use the product for the several second period that's required to change out a magazine ?

There's your chance ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag Magnet View Post
I will have a sign and handouts made by the next time you see us at a gun show. Please do not destroy my cow palace sales guy on Sunday. I will speak to him in the morning, but he will still be at the show.
Let it ride, and give us a chance to work on it. Thank you.