View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 7:10 PM
Calguns Addict

I'm not a lady, but if your man bought you a a man i say that buys him at least 2 months of no complaining!!!!! as a new shooter, you probably dont realize what you're holding, but the only thing i can compare it to as the ferrari or lamborghini of the gun world (Sig Sauer is the other one). Glad to hear that you enjoy shooting....maybe you guys can come shoot with me and my wife and get her as interested as you are!!!!!!!!! ps, LOVE punk and i saw on another forum that you can get pink grips with skull and crossbones for idea where, or if that's your thing...just thought i'd pass along. welcome to calguns!!!!!

Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.
People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People