View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 3:04 PM

I think I represented the Front Sight experience I had as accurately as I am able. I plan to return in the spring some time and have another go, so we will see what that experience is like. I think I said there were 468 students there that session in October.

I thoroughly understand the time pressure objective, and I made great improvement in the shooting aspect, and even did pretty well in the house exercise. Clearing the type 2 and 3 jams was just more than I could learn in two days to do quickly, but I do appreciate the importance of knowing what to do and being able to do it rapidly. I'll get it done eventually.

The good news is it is a four hour drive from San Diego, so it is not a great hassle to go there. And lodging in Pahrump is not too expensive, but I would not consider it a culinary destination. Actually, as long as the days were, it worked out well that I bought frozen dinners and salad stuff at the grocery store and just ate in the room. That saved both time and money. My big night out on the fourth night was to go to Panda Express.