View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 4:44 PM
Calguns Addict

my scope and rings were more expensive than the rifle itself. but they just made it more awesome!!! i posted a pic in the rimfire gallery.

hey cap't jack, the grouping on the left is what i got on iron sights at 50 yds. but mine is lower left but still on the black still (6" shoot-n-c). of course dummy me didn't realize the sights were adjustable for elevation. it did take a while to get used to iron sights. just a little hard on my eyes because it gets to a point i cannot tell where the front sight post is when it blends in the black of the target.

kevmorris, i used federal automatch 40 grain, federal bulk 550 36 grain and the winchester HV 36 grain. it liked all 3. i was really surprised it liked the winchester when i used it with the scope. of course, i'm seeing like a 6" drop or so trying to shoot it at 100. LOL I'm like, where the the bullet go on a verticle 3 circle target. i don't remember any FTF or fail to fire. i seem to be getting that on my GSG these days (now and then). but i'm figuring on the GSG, it's a light primer strike.

Last edited by high_revs; 05-19-2009 at 4:47 PM..