View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 4:43 PM
Moderator Emeritus
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
agreed: in fact, having done that i almost didn't pick up a gun again. however, i was renting guns and didn't know any better at the time......but i learned fast. i wouldn't own one even now with all the .357's i own and now shooting a .45acp......

I went out shooting with my buddy on the night he picked up his S&W Airlight/Airweight .357 snubby. It was the model with the titanium cylinder, the extra-lightweight one.

It was NOT FUN to shoot. It was like having a concussion grenade going off in my hand every single time. Even .38 specials were not fun.

I even enjoy shooting big crazy dangerous stuff. But this is one gun that I just don't ever want to shoot again or ever own.
Please read the Calguns Wiki
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
--Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"