View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddog5150 View Post
Why is it gentleman always come in to the gunstore I work with thier moms, girlfriends, wives and say, "oh I need something for a WOMAN to protect the home. She needs a 22 revolver!" Then cop the biggest attitude with me when I try to explain some other options.
Yeah the 22 doesnt have recoil but neither does most resonable weapons. But hey, I'm just an instructor and a counter jockey. What do I know?
What about the tens of thousands of female soldiers out there who have been taught to shoot an M9 or dating back a few decades the 1911? What about the countless female officers out there who shoot something bigger than a 22?
I know this doesnt apply to ladies here on this forum but if a guy says ,"little lady, you need a mini revolver or a twenty five auto." Kick him in the balls.

Oh yeah. I love how insecure these guys are when they feel they need to speak for thier ladies. Like I ask her a question and he answers for her. Takes the firearm first before she can hold it or never lets her touch it or gets pissed off when I ask her the questions and make eye contact with her instead of him.

No way i would want my girl using a .22 for protection, thats just silly. what if she has to protect me from some crazed burglar, or drive-way car jacker. Man i sure would feel good knowing my girls coming out blazing with the .22