View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 7:56 PM
Veteran Member

You left yourself out!

A big thanks to wildhawker!

Originally Posted by wildhawker View Post
More pictures and information to follow, but I wanted to take a moment to sincerely thank the following Calgunners for their hard work and time volunteering at the booth:

DDT, Bwiese, DocSkinner, B Strong, Jaiofspam, nagorb, Ivanimal, Rumble Phish, Hoffmang, jdBerger, sytfu RR, Mrs.Wildhawker

These folks did a FANTASTIC job, and I hope to see many, many more of you follow in their footsteps and throw your hat into the ring.

Also, we would not be here today without the tremendous efforts, creativity and generosity of Can'thavenuthingood, Eric Mayer and Fast Finger- these guys do so very much to make these events possible and professional.

This team was able to reach out to volumes of Californians (and a few out-of-state gunnies) who had never heard of Calguns before, and raised over $1,500 for the Foundation this weekend alone. In the 3 events since mid-February, these events have raised $3,991- this community is nothing short of amazing.

Again, I hope to post some additional information and pictures soon, but we're fairly well wiped out. Thanks again for all of your support.

Brandon Combs