View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 9:55 AM
Head Janitor

Default PLEASE READ THIS.

Today I was notified of several posts made in a thread in this forum that were very inappropriate. Those posts have been removed and the members posting them will not be back in this forum again.

There are some things about this that concern me however.

First off these posts are disconcerting:
Quote:
Originally Posted by movie zombie View Post
there are times when i don't have to wonder why more women don't participate here at Calguns when i see stuff like that....and then i wonder why i continue to participate myself.....
mz
Quote:
It's comments like these that make me hesitant to post on CG, even in our own ladies forum.
That posts like this should have to be posted in the Ladies Forum is greatly troubling.

What is also troubling is that much of this started back in November and January and I'm just finding out about it.

Please use the 'Report Post' button when there is a problem.
Think of it as the "In case of troglodyte break glass" lever.

In order for this forum to fulfill it's design we will need help from those posting in it.
I am also looking at the possibility of appointing a specific Mod to each Specialty forum pulled from that forum. As this progresses I will post more on it.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CGF.