View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 8:09 PM
calnurse calnurse is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 451
iTrader: 0 / 0%

I would contact a firearms attorney. My friend had a problem on whether or not he could own firearms. He contacted the ATF initially and their attorney would not give him a straight answer. He then contacted Gun Owners of America and they referred him to an attorney in California. He obtained all pertinent records of the case and had to pay about $500 (just an estimate) for attorney review; after about a year, it was determined he was eligible to own one. Of course each case is different and some individuals may not get their rights restored. That would be my advice. Good luck!!
Reply With Quote