View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 9:52 AM

www.militaryshooters.com

Is good to go, got confirmation from Fred. Placed my first order for .30 Luger and is on itís way.

So far great customer service, very friendly, super quick to respond to requests (like within 15 mins even on a Sunday!) and will also take a little off on large bulk orders. Was able to get shipping and handling waived on my 3k round order, on top of the cheapest price I found for that ammo.

My only caveat was that I got (5) bogus $495 charges to SUBWAY back to back to back on my credit card the very next day. No worries because thatís what credit cards are for and those charges were immediately revoked so not a big deal. I figured itís your standard internet hackers pulling information in transit anyways. Not the first time itís happened with other vendors and definitely not the last time. Again, no biggie, fraud department corrected rather quickly. Just something to think about.

If anybody places an order with him, please follow up to this post if you get dinged with bogus charges afterwards, just curious if itís him or luck of the draw. I will definitely be placing another order with them in the near future because of his great price I got on this order and stellar customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk