Old 03-08-2009, 7:58 PM
No, I am not a Moderator!

This is 1 CCR 280:

Quote:
TITLE 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
DIVISION 1. OFFICE OF ADMINISTRATIVE LAW
CHAPTER 2. UNDERGROUND REGULATIONS
This database is current through 2/20/09, Register 2009, No. 8
280. Suspension of Actions Regarding Underground Regulations.

(a) Any action of OAL or an agency pursuant to this chapter in connection with a petition shall be suspended if OAL receives a certification from the agency that it will not issue, use, enforce, or attempt to enforce the alleged underground regulation along with proof that the certification has been served on the petitioner. This certification shall be made by the head of the agency or a person with a written delegation of authority from the head of the agency.

(b) Upon receipt of this certification and proof of service, OAL shall do all of the following:

(1) File the petition and the certification with the Secretary of State.

(2) Publish a summary of the petition and the certification in the California Regulatory Notice Register.

(3) Provide a copy of the certification to the petitioner.

Note: Authority cited: Section 11342.4, Government Code. Reference: Section 11340.5, Government Code.
Hope the link works as westlaw's public stuff is kinda poor.

-Gene

DONATE NOW
to support the rights of California gun owners. Follow @CalgunsFdn on Twitter.
Opinions posted in this account are my own and not the approved position of any organization.
I read PMs. But, if you need a response, include an email address or email me directly!

"The problem with being a gun rights supporter is that the left hates guns and the right hates rights." -Anon