View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:44 PM

Default SOLD custom high end featureless AR10 .308, Galt, No Shipping price drop

Make: Fulton Armory lower/ Aero upper

Model: FAR308, LR308

Caliber: .308

Location (city or county): Galt (nor cal)

Price: sold

Will ship (Y/N): N

Other:

Up for sale is my custom DPMS patterned LR308. This is a match grade rifle. The lower is a Fulton Armory and the upper is an aero M5E1 upper and 15” hand guard combo. Bolt is a nickel boron aero precision bolt. The barrel is a black hole weaponry 18” polygonal grooved match grade barrel with a precision armament compensator and a seekins adjustable gas block. Lower parts kit is from aero precision with a Geissele national match 2 stage trigger. Stock is a luth AR mb1 stock. Magpul pistol grip with removable back fin. Scope mount is an aero precision SPR 30mm mount. Scope is a 1-6 vortex strike eagle. Rifle shoots extremely well even with ball ammo. It has 50 rounds through it to break in the barrel and sight it in. I am selling the rifle because I haven’t shot it since I sighted it in and my priorities have since changed to another platform. Price is $1900 with the scope and $1600 without scope and mount. I am willing to trade for higher end light weight hunting bolt gun in any .300 mag or any 7mm magnum or multiple firearms of similar value. Just purchased a new .300 mag so open to other calibers now. Also will trade for 1911 pistol of similar value like a Dan Wesson.. will disassemble to stripped lower for sale if you wish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by sigfan2424; 02-23-2018 at 2:02 PM..