View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Accuracy International MKII 308 + Extras $2k

Hey gents,

Looking to scrape together some cash for a new vehicle I'm looking to purchase at the end of the month so I need to thin the herd.

Selling my AE MKII first. Rifle is used but not abused and like all AI's is a shooter. Tried to show any imperfections through photos.

Its got an 18" fluted bartlein barrel barrel spun up by Mile High some years ago. It's a 1:11 twist. Don't remember the contour but its thicker than the AI contour. Its got a Surefire muzzle break on it at the moment. Round count unknown but its below 200.

Ships with rifle, atlas bipod (v7), TIS sling, 1x 10rd mag, 3x 5 rd magazines, 200 rounds of Lapua 155gr Scenar factory ammunition and 50 rounds of Lapua 175gr Scenar factory loaded ammunition. AI thumbscrews also included.

$2000 shipped (I'm located in Louisiana) payment via PayPal. Seller covers fees unless using F&F. I'll also take money orders if that is your preferance. Please don't offer any trades, I really need the cash for a vehicle. Rifle will ship to the FFL of your choice and accessories to your door.

Drop me a PM with any questions.

Thanks

985.340.1980 ----- Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm

Last edited by Interstateguns; 10-18-2017 at 9:24 AM..