Old 08-13-2017, 3:00 PM

Thumbs up Closed

Make: Kriss
Model: Vector CRB Gen 2 (Black)
Caliber: 10mm
Location (city or county): Fremont/East Bay/SF Bay Area
Price:Traded away
Trades I will consider:
A new or very lightly used CZ Bren 805 S1, preferably featureless.
A new or used Mark IV 22/45 Lite.
A new or used S&W Model 41.
Will offer/expect cash to make up the difference in value between trades. PM me.
Will ship (Y/N): Yes, will ship to your FFL for additional shipping costs (without ammo), but I would prefer a FTF sale

More pictures here

Includes:
  • The carbine as pictured in a featureless configuration.
  • Magpul flip-up sights and Magupl AFG2
  • Daniel Defense stock. The stock has been pinned to convert it from a collapsible stock to a fixed stock. The stock has as paracord wrap I tied to act as cheek padding, it can be easily united and removed.
  • The original Defiance stock that came with the carbine, which is also pinned. Replacing the stock is easy, just loosen the castle nut and unscrew the buffer tube.
  • 5 g20 magazines: Four factory 10 round magazines, plus one blocked 10/15 round magazine that came with the carbine
  • ~440 rounds of factory 10mm ammunition (made by HSM, they use Starline brass!), will come loose in a cardboard box (unless you want the ammo can as well for $10 extra). I bought 500 rounds and whatever is not in the box is what I fired. Feel free to count the rounds if you'd like before we make the sale.
  • Kriss paperwork plus lock and 10mm/.40sw bore snake included with original purchase.
  • The hard case as pictured

Fired ~60 rounds for zeroing. It's been a safe queen so I've decided to sell it.
I have attached a strip of velcro near the ejection port to prevent brass from flying too far away (and this thing ejects with quite a bit of force), you can strip it off with no damage to the frame, the adhesive is not particularly strong.
I have rotated the right side safety 180 degrees to get it out of the way of my thumb. It does not impede function of the carbine and can be moved back with a hex key.

Send me a message if you want additional pictures.

Willing to travel around the Bay Area for the sale, but I prefer a FFL somewhere in/near Fremont, preferably UGImports.
I accept cash, USPS money orders, or a paypal gift as a last resort since they are an anti-gun business.

Last edited by Moonsea; 09-06-2017 at 6:07 PM.. Reason: traded away