Thread: SOLD
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Veteran Member

Default SOLD

Hello,

I have a Belgian made Browning Light Twelve for sale. I can meet during any weekday in Stockton, Lodi, Galt or Elk Grove. I can meet on weekends in Sacramento.

A near-mint 1963 production full vent rib model that shows no signs of actual use.
The checkering is nearly perfect, only a couple of tiny dings on the stock. All gold plating is still present and shiny on the trigger - this is where you can really see how little it has been shot. That gold plating is thin and wears quickly with use.

Metal is 98%, a couple of small spots of bluing loss, possibly from being in a soft case.

Barrel is a correct Light Twelve barrel, marked as a Full choke.

This one has an older White Line buttpad that was installed decently and is still soft. Still has it's Belgian wood plug.

I detail stripped this when I got it and replaced the recoil and action springs and friction ring with all new parts.

The receiver screws show some slight buggering, they were like that when I got it.

This is about the best vintage Belgian Light Twelve you are going to see around - most of them saw quite a bit of use.

I am asking $450, please feel free to make an offer. I will ship to an FFL or C&R, add $40 for shipping.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Bainter1212; 06-26-2017 at 4:57 AM..