View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 6:17 PM

Default *Now $6,500* Remington Defense XM2010 - 300wm Enhancd Sniper Rifle (ESR)

Make: Remington Defense

Model: XM2010

Caliber: 300 Win Mag

Location (city or county): Merced County

Price: $6,500 Firm

Will ship (Y/N): Yes

Other info:

Here's a brand new unfired real XM2010 rifle. This is a real XM2010 (as you can see with the markings) - not a pieced together rifle from a RACS chassis. Not that there is anything wrong with something like that - they just aren't real XM2010's. Remington Defense marks all rifles that leave as such - Remington Defense on one side and XM2010 ESR on the other. I was able to buy this rifle stand alone without the full kit from a dealer buddy who was close with remdef. I didn't want the Leupold optic nor did I particularly want to spend $14k! Anyways the rifle comes as pictured and is unfired. No flaws that I can see whatsoever. It has the Harris bipod and 3 mags.

Willing to meet for FTF/PPT anywhere in Bay Area/Sacramento or reasonable distance or free shipping for you SoCal guys (if your dealer accepts from individuals). If anyone would like a specific/detail pic just ask. Any other questions shoot me a pm. Thanks for looking!

*I make it down to the LA area about once a month - shoot me a message if you want to line something up*

Last edited by tw450; 09-06-2017 at 2:07 PM..