View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 3:39 PM
Veteran Member

Default WTS/WTT CZ 455 Trainer Sac/Stockton

This is a gorgeous, great condition CZ 455 Trainer in .22LR

I bought this rifle last year. It is a tack driver just like you'd expect from CZ. No problems whatsoever....I am selling because frankly, I have too many .22 bolt guns and I need to make space for other guns. I put about 40 rounds through it.

Rifle will come with one magazine.

FULL DISCLOSURE: The initial sale fell through due to me getting a cleaning rod stuck in the barrel the night before the sale. It was a coated rod and a piece of coating fell off and jammed up the rod about halfway down the bore. My initial attempts to remove it failed, and I decided to keep the rifle and swap it over to a 17hmr. Right before I was about to order the new barrel, I made another attempt at removing the rod and I succeeded. The bore still looks perfect, and I can no longer reach the initial buyers in this thread, so this is BACK UP FOR SALE.

I live in Elk Grove and work in Stockton, and can meet in the greater Sacramento or northern San Joaquin county areas.

No shipping at this time.

Asking $340

May be willing to trade for C&Rs, pistols in .32 acp, or a .22 military trainer.

Please PM me

Last edited by Bainter1212; 03-15-2017 at 3:49 PM..