View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 3:35 AM

Default WTS: Winchester Model 94, Winchester Model 92, 1892 1894

I'm going to be listing some long guns for sale. Keep checking back, cause there will likely be quite a few sold this year. I don't mind shipping, as long as your FFL will accept the firearm, you pay actual shipping costs, and you understand I am NOT an FFL so I have to ship handguns via UPS Air mail, or FedEx, while long guns will go USPS Priority.

I'm willing to travel a little ways, 30 minutes or so, for the right deal and IF I have the time. Finding time for me will be the hardest part. If you really want something quickly, you may have to come to Lodi for the PPT because of my tight work schedules.

I might be interested in a few trades.......Benelli M4 FDE, or Sig P226 Combat, or maybe a P226 Scorpion Elite.

I have extra magazines and some other parts for many of these guns. Ask me if you're interested in any of that stuff. "Click" on the pictures below to take you to my photobucket account; most guns will have more pics.

PM me if you have any questions or to make purchase arrangements.

1. SOLD

2 . SOLD

3. SOLD

4. SOLD

5. SOLD

8. SOLD

9. SOLD

10. Make: Winchester
Model: 92
Barrel Length: 24" Octacgon
Caliber: .38 WCF (.38-40)
Will Ship: No
Notes: This one is used, but looks to be all original. The bore is little dark with some light pitting, but there's still some good rifling left. The only real downside is the buttstock appears to be cut down and with a homemade steel buttplate added. There's also some damage to the stock on the right side near the wrist area. Serial number (191,XXX) puts this one being made around 1901! Not bad for a 116 year old rifle!
Price: $700.00

Thank for looking, check out my other for sale adds as well.

Canman

Last edited by canman; 12-12-2017 at 7:25 PM.. Reason: New Guns Added