View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 5:25 PM

Default WTS/WTT PRICE DROP C&R Remington 742 BDL .308 Semi-Auto, San Luis Obispo, Will Ship

Make: Remington

Model: 742 BDL

Caliber: .308 Winchester

Price: $500 $450

Will ship (Y/N): Y

Other info: C&R, Made in March 1966

WTS a good condition Remington 742 BDL in 308. This rifle qualifies as a C&R, as the date code on it states that it was made in March of 1966, therefore qualifying it as a 50+ year old C&R.

The BDL was Remington's "Deluxe" model, sporting a Monte Carlo stock, and this combined with the .308 chambering makes it a bit rarer and more desirable than most Remington 742s.

Rifle comes with 1 original 4 round magazine, 1 newer Remington OEM 4 round magazine made by MecGar, and 3 aftermarket 10 round magazines.

I am willing to meet at any gun store in San Luis Obispo county, though I could drive to the Bay Area or LA on a weekend if you send me $50 as a travel deposit to insure that I'm not driving 4 hours to get flaked out on.

Willing to trade, partially or fully, for Thompson Center Contender barrels and/or accessories, 7.62x39 ammo, or .38 special ammo.

I am also willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Thank you for your interest!
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!
"A gunman from the past used to say this: 'There's a gun in everyone's heart.'" - Isaac Dian

Last edited by Johhny; 08-25-2016 at 3:10 PM..