View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 2:23 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto State Armory View Post
Baboosh – My system shows that your order was delivered back on July 11th to the FFL dealer.

Thank you all for your patience and have a great day.
Question, do you bother to read the entire post and answer all the questions or just respond as quick as possible without actually offering any insight or help just to say you responded?

You are referring to order 2100792463 which was delivered AND ordered the same time order 2100795330 was placed. Yes it was delivered July 11th, almost 1 month ago, yet order 2100795330 that was placed just 3 days later is still in PROCESSING.

So please, update me on the correct order as I am fully aware that the other one was delivered.

EDI** Yes my patience is over and I am getting pissy like a 16 year old on the rag whose boyfriend just dumped her for her sister. This is absolutely ridiculous that I have had to waste so much time to get a simple order shipped. I was a big supporter of your company and never minded the wait but this is just ridiculous. Good deals only go so far, I'd be more than willing to pay significantly more than to deal with this crap again.
sales@2azone.com
http://www.2azone.com LIVE INVENTORY!

CLICK HERE FOR OUR CALGUNS VENDOR FORUM!

Please DO NOT message on us Tapatalk, the message system does not allow us to communicate efficiently.

Last edited by Baboosh; 08-06-2014 at 2:35 PM..