View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 1:00 PM

can you at least offer an explanation (publicly posted here in this very thread) as to why on earth so many customers are having issues getting orders shipped? lets face it, its not just the fact that orders take for ever to ship...its the fact that when they arrive, they are incomplete, when a refund is issued, it also takes forever....I mean, we could go on and on.

you can do what you wish, but i have 20+ years experience in the CS management field, and i'm telling you; without some sort of explanation and correction to these problems, you will be loosing TONS and TONS of business (repeat customers and potential new customers that are reading this).
lets be honest here, your customers should not have to make a post in a thread called "where is my order" to find out what the heck is going on.

just sayin.....
If you suck with irons you will suck with optics. The difference is the aimpoint will allow you to suck faster and a scope will give you a closer look at how much you suck.
AR's have finally become full blown "men's barbie dolls" now with fashion accessories.