View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 1:48 PM
Vendor/Retailer

kjv146 – Your order was processed for shipment and you should be receiving the tracking information via email within the next few days.

law1501 – Your order is currently in transit and it’s scheduled for delivery on Friday.

rayton – Your order has been shipped and it should be delivered within the next few days.

pdude – Your orders have both been shipped and you should be receiving the tracking information via email.

Baboosh – My system shows that your order was delivered back on July 11th to the FFL dealer.

Dooligan – Your order is currently in transit and it’s currently scheduled for delivery on Friday.

akaSofaKing – Both of your order were processed for shipment and you should be receiving tracking information for your orders via email.

angry – I apologize for the wait, but I’ll try to get that order shipped ASAP. If there are any issues, I will contact you.

Alvens – Your orders are currently being shipped and you should be receiving an email with the tracking information sometime today.

Munky – I’m sorry about the delay, but your orders should ship within 24-48 hours.

w|518 – Your order has been processed for shipment and you should be receiving your tracking information within 24 hours.

BlueCrash – I’ll try to have your order shipped as soon as possible. It should ship within the next 24-48 hours.

Ralston – Your order is currently in transit and it’s currently scheduled for delivery on Tuesday.

Teeko – I apologize for the inconvenience. The funds have been refunded and you should see the funds back in your account within the next 1-2 business days.

Thank you all for your patience and have a great day.
Web Sales: 803.788.9095
socialmedia.info@palmettostatearmory.com