View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 3:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuatl View Post
Sorry about the nom de guerre, a remainder from other forum protocol. I'm on the phone with Paul Payne who will verify my bone fides.

Now back to being Nahuatl, the Aztec coyote god, with only one log in name in agreement with the terms of service, with a thousand or two internet posts, and sometimes known as Gary in CA.
FYI, I just got off of the phone with Gary (aka Nahuatl) and he seems to be a good guy. He is very passionate about hunting and firearms ownership and has stated that he wanted to make sure that most NRA members didn't think that all predator hunters were being represented by a small faction of complainers. Note: These are MY words and understanding (based upon our conversation), not a direct quote from Gary.

It was nice to answer questions and discuss issues, without rolling around in the mud.

I continue to look forward to working with hunters, shooters, gun owners, and anyone else who supports the INDIVIDUAL right to keep and bear arms guaranteed by the Second Amendment.

Semper Fi and Happy Independence Day!

Paul

H. Paul Payne
NRA Liaison to the Executive Vice President
NRA Members' Councils Program Administrator
(951) 683-4NRA Office nrausmc@earthlink.net Email
http://www.calnra.com California NRA Web Site ----- CLICK HERE to
Join NRA's California Team of Volunteers

Proud to be an NRA Benefactor Member

Last edited by Kestryll; 07-06-2008 at 12:08 AM.. Reason: spelling, of course