View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 12:20 PM
Head Janitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahuatl View Post
I need a little help here. Grunt's coming from a site where a guy I know and am rapidly learning to dislike even more is putting on a one-man dog and pony show picking a fight with the NRA. Dumbest divisive idea I've seen in a long time. I actually called NRA to apologize for this butthead today.

http://www.californiapredatorsclub.c...showtopic=8451

It would be greatly appreciated if a couple of CG/NRA pro staff would register and put this guy in his place. I'm already banned under one handle at CPC for trying to start a hunting club. I can register under a a nom de guerre and get banned again, but it would much more satisfying if I weren't an army of one this time and had some back up. Please put him in his proper place. You will be banned too, but blessed in handgun heaven. So when was the last time you were thrown off a pro-gun website for being pro-NRA? Only at CPC.

Okay, first off the clever little nicknames are a no-go here.

Second, registering here at this forum, just to pick a fight or cause trouble WILL get you banned, why would you suppose it would be any different elsewhere?
BTW, multiple registrations here after being banned are not tolerated so I wouldn't be surprised to find out they didn't like it either.

Lastly we DO NOT advocate causing problems on other forums, we don't like it or tolerate it when others do it to us and we won't do it to them. It is not anyone's job to put anyone in their 'proper place', not to mention the question of who chooses what is someone's 'proper place'...

I very much disagree with their opinion and stance on the NRA and what it has done here in Cali, we've seen first hand the efforts and commitment by the NRA here in Cali.
However it is their forum, their rules and their place to voice an opinion.
DONATE TO NRA-ILA, CGSSA, AND CRPAF NOW!
Opinions posted in this account are my own and unless specifically stated as such are not the approved position of Calguns.net, CGSSA or CGF.