View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 4:20 PM

Talking WTS - 1993 Toyota Pickup

Hey fellow CalGunners,

Looking to sell my 1993 Toyota Pickup Extended Cab 4x4.

Before I get started, it does have a salvage title from an accident several years ago, and I rebuilt it, I'll be more than happy to explain that one. However the frame remains straight and undamaged with two small dents in the body. I've upgraded the brakes and the headlights and the taillights just to name a few. I have pictures I can email or text to you and a large list of things that I've done to the truck over the last 10 years of ownership including What kind of oil was used and when the oil changes were. I've documented every time I've filled up on gas and just about every oil change since Aug 24, 2009. Wife says it's time to get something bigger (F-250/350 or Diesel Excursion) as our family is going to be expanding within the next year or so including a possible second move. I have the majority of receipts for any service done to the truck, however some were lost in moving a while back. The paint is original, along with the motor, however a ring failure constituted a rebuild. I'm still pulling and looking for papers for the rebuild to figure out how many miles I've put on it since then.

I'm looking for $6,500 OBO. I'm in Ontario, CA. KBB lists it as $4,100 in PPV in excellent condition. These trucks have always been selling for quite a bit above BB Value. Current Mileage on the Odometer is 294,111 as of my last fill up on Jan, 1, 2014. If anything come take a look at it, or call or text me, or we can meet somewhere for you to look through. It's been very well maintained and I'm the second owner.

The truck comes with many extras from over the years and the majority of the stock parts including a spare transmission. I will be more than happy to entertain all inquiries as long as they are more of a serious nature and not somebody fishing around. I'm also going to be listing the truck online with the recycler and a few other places over the next few weeks but thought I'd let my fellow Cal Gunners have a go at it in advanced. If you'd like to come take a look at the truck I'll be at Lytle Creek shooting range this coming Firday 1/3/14 in the AM with another Cal Gunner or two.

Please PM me with any questions that need answering including my number, or PM me yours, either way. The photo's below are from about a year and a half ago up in Lytle Creek last time it snowed pretty good. I think I was on one of the fire roads north of the range.

Thanks !!

Tom

These are just a few of the photos I have from over the years. I have done 99% of all the work on the truck including the maintenance.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...postcount=1224

"The sole basis of education is to turn mirrors into windows" - Sydney J. Harris

"Life is a disease: s€xually transmitted, and invariably fatal." -Neil Gaiman

SWAG - "Scientific Wild *** Guess"