View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 8:08 PM
mhael mhael is offline
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: The OC
Posts: 320
iTrader: 29 / 100%

Hey guys,

Sorry I have read through most of the pages but still am slightly confused. Ok from what I have have read if my friend has a C&R FFL and he buys a C&R M1 carbine, then we do a PPT to myself. OK now that I own it I set up a trust and transfer the rifle to my trust and send the paperwork into ATF for a SBR. When that is approved we take it to a gunsmith and get it shortened and I am good to go? Is that right? Thanks guys.

Reply With Quote