View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 9:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TetVet View Post
I've not used Gander, but there are two notes of interest on that offer .. 3) One $9 surcharge will be added to orders containing ammunition, and 5) Additional discounts do not apply.

So it's possible that the $10 GMT10 discount cannot be applied to offset their egregious ammo "Surcharge" of $9.

Since the M-14 and M-60 have both been "basically" retired from our arsenal, perhaps the difference between XM80 and M80 is no longer significant. I read one blog where the author said that the "X" means it's re-manufactured .. really .. lol. The only consensus I've found is .. that LC 7.62x51 Brass is excellent for reloading.

This is ________ .. http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx...deral+champion .. Now this bein' a G-rated family site, you can fill in the blank word ..
I still think Gander is the better value than Midway or Cabela's just based on the fact that they have limits of ten instead of one. Free shipping over $50, and if you make it to $100, a ten dollar deal sounds even better. Even with the $9 surcharge. And yes, LC 7.62 brass commands a good price for resale. Sold a bunch off earlier this year