View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 1:30 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericb760 View Post
I appreciate all of the information that this site has provided me. However, it is obvious that a good portion of posters here would be considered Conservative in their political beliefs. While I appreciate those views, the fact remains that I am politically a Progressive, a typically Californian Leftist if you will, although I differ with the average Democrat on 2A issues. I am an Air Force Veteran, a believer in the first amendment as it pertains to the separation of church and state, an avid supporter of the 2nd Amendment, a gun owner, a father, and a patriot. It would be nice to communicate with likewise progressives that share my support of the 2nd Amendment. I know from talking to people that there are a lot more of us than the right wing would suggest. So, my suggestion would be for a forum dedicated to us on the Left, so that we can join the discussion on how best to preserve our 2A rights.

Keep on voting for the left wing politicians who are controlling the Democrat Party, or...
...or please pay a visit to your local police station and voluntarily surrender all your guns.
It's the same thing, only a little bit faster.