View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 4:47 PM
Oshiat Oshiat is offline
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Solano County
Posts: 319
iTrader: 0 / 0%

They will issue to normal folks, a well written good cause statement worked for me. Do NOT apply to the city, go directly to the Sheriffs Dept. It costs nothing to apply and if the sheriff does not intend to issue, you will not be allowed to move forward in the process. Mine took about 6 months from start to finish.
Reply With Quote