View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 7:29 AM

Default Solano Co. is May issue

Depends, Sheriff will issue. Go on line to Solano County website and go to the appropriate page. The application and requirements will be there. Typically they will issue if you have a (what they deem to be) a reasonable cause. Many of us who have obtained a LTC are business professionals who travel, at night and have to carry cash or items of value. If you just say you need a LTC "for personal protection" its not likely to fly. Your backround needs to be clean. They now have a dedicated person that does LTCs and I understand its a bit more streamlined. Wait time from start to finish was about 90 plus days. Hope that helps. Good luck!
'I own the guns I own because I acknowledge mankind's shortcomings instead of pretending like they don't exist. There are evil men in this world and there just may be a time when I need to do the unthinkable to protect me or my family,'
Joshua Boston

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics, is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato