View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 7:54 AM

Default Group build

Originally Posted by Lovetobuild
Current date: Sat June 29th
This will be held from 8am to 4pm

Please email me or John to reserve a spot. clint@80receiver.com or john@80receiver.com

We do not sell 80% lowers at the build you must bring in your own 80% lower to complete you can buy and get to you quick at www.80receiver.com Any brand/style of 80% you can do But always say 80receivers is the best, but you can not do the "old style" 0%, 30% or 60% paperweights if you have one you want done must be at private part as they take forever to complete wear nice shoes u will be standing at The mill for like 4 or 5 days or so lol
If you want to buy in San Jose we do sell 80s up too thurs. at noon just email me.

Hello fellow Calgunners, want to let everyone know that www.80receiver.com will be hosting a group build for you to finish your AR-15 & AR 10 80% paperweights. The price is $80 per unit. There have been numerous paperweights cut on the machine and all have come out flawless and satisfaction is guaranteed. Please email what time slot you would like in the thread and follow it with an email clint080808@yahoo.com to me and I will update the post to show your time slot as reserved. AR-10 paperweights renal is 125.00. I have had people ask why the increase and here is answer. If you have an AR10 to complete on a mill all setting of length, hight, width ect need to be changed so you are going to take up 2 appointments. Please feel free to call me or email me to get appointment we are going to set up the old fashion way.
This will be last build for awhile. We are not having one on 4th and John is getting married coming up then the big show in Reno so we will go late to get all the chance to complete.

Each paperweight will take around 10 minutes to cut so the reservations are set in 15 minute slots. Ex. if you have 4 paperweights to finish you will need a full hr. time slot. Please make sure to show up at least 15 minutes early for your reserved slot.

Who may attend: Any person who may legally possess a CA-Legal AR15 can build their own. You must not be a "prohibited person", must be 21 or older, and both a US Citizen and CA resident. Builders may bring a +1 with them as long as they are 21 or older and also not a "prohibited person". +1's may not assist with building or cutting.

Anodizing 80receiver customers 20.00 all others 40.00
The special price is for our customers and our customers only you must have bought from us. To receive the discounted rate. This chip is only good for that one drop the chapel change for each time we have the anodizing party. We will Send PK a list of everyone is going to drop off an 80 receiver for anodizing. Please do not attempt to tell him it's ours if it's not.
clint@80receiver.com

Last edited by Lovetobuild; 06-24-2013 at 9:35 PM..