View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 3:11 PM

Default WTS- Tony Lama Belt/Buckle, Jewelry, and Horse Head- Sacramento

Selling a Tony Lama Ostrich Print belt with custom silver Indian Head Nickel Buckle, a striking Z Gallerie ceramic horse head, a mens 14kt. gold and diamond solitaire ring, and a womens 6.5 carat diamond tennis bracelet in yellow 14 kt. gold:

1. A genuine Tony Lama Mens Ostrich Print Belt - Model C40835 - with Buffalo Nickel style conchos and a one-of-a-kind custom silver belt buckle with a genuine 1935 Indian Head Nickle surrounded by Sierra Nevada silver flakes set in a crystal centerpiece. The belt is a size 38 and shows no detectable wear as shown in the closeups of the buckle holes. It is a beautiful two-tone brown and tan with etching and simulated ostrich quill pattern. I wore it once with my Lucchese ostrich boots and it looked terrific. The belt features three of the buffalo nickle style conchos which are very unique in themselves. This style of Tony Lama belt is no longer available, so this is a rare chance to own one. I bought the buckle from a custom maker who specializes in creating items from locally mined California gold and silver. The silver flakes surrounding the nickel are genuine and add a special touch to the Old West look and feel of this belt.

If you love western clothing, don't pass up this opportunity to own this special combination.

$100 FTF in the Natomas area of Sacramento. Will consider shipping for a nominal fee.

2. A classic Z Gallerie Ceramic Horse Head with flowing mane in a beautiful white color. It was discontinued a number of years ago and is a very desirable piece to have on a table or mantle. It stands 16" High and is 21" from the nose to the end of the mane. It is in beautiful condition with no chips or damage. $100

2. A massive 14 kt. gold mens ring with 7 large diamonds in the center of a fluted bezel fashioned after the look of a Rolex watch. I do not know the exact carat weight of the diamonds, but the three across the middle measure 7/16" in total. The ring weighs 15.2 grams providing a significant gold value by itself. The ring was originally a size 10 and I had it sized up to a 14, so there is no problem resizing it down if needed. The ring is in excellent condition and really makes a statement when you put it on. $1,000

3. A beautiful 14 kt. gold mens solitaire diamond ring in size 11. The stone is 1/4 carat and nice quality. The ring weighs 8.94 grams providing a significant gold value by itself. The ring is in excellent condition and really makes a statement when you put it on. $500

For the jewelry, will meet at the jeweler of your choice in the Arden Fair Mall.

Last edited by gdr_11; 07-04-2013 at 6:50 AM.. Reason: Item Added