View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 5:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
Have you been there? its not potentially harmful, i promise you the car ride over is much more dangerous LOL
i would walk a new born on the same path. yes and i am momzilla crazy protective. I take my two prized sons (marines) there all the time.

perhaps yer right, i certainly dont understand the point of this discussion when its a non issue.
Yes, I have been there and I know how close the path is to the firing line for the clay shooting area. If you would walk your newborn on the same path then you too are stupid. Why don't we just give the libs another reason to take away our gun rights.
Bersa Thunder, Browning Buckmark Camper, Charles Daly 1911, Charter Arms Buldog Pug, Chinese SKS, Colt Double Eagle MK II Series 90 10mm, Egyptian Hakim 8mm, Heckler & Koch P2000SK, Kimber Eclipse Ultra II, Mossberg 500A Cruiser, Mossberg New Haven 600AT, Romanian M69 Trainer, Rossi Ranch Hand .44 Mag, Savage Arms Model 73, Smith & Wesson 1006 10mm, Smith & Wesson Sigma .40, Springfield Armory XD-40, Walther P1, Wyoming Arms Parker 10mm, Yugoslavian K98