View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 9:07 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rally200 View Post
I have to say, you folks proved that a group buy on calguns is possible, and hopefully will show the way for future successful group buys. I know
kaligaran lost some sleep over all this, and Addax got bombarded by phone and email, but it was a success, and you proved all the anti-group-buy folks wrong. We all might have got a bit testy at times, but I have to say, this GB rocked, and thank you for being so professional thought the endeaver, and saw it through to the end. Rifles are being built, around 300 more, which makes it even harder for a nuisance confiscation plus $3000 into the CGF war chest. Thanks for making this happen!
Eric
Thanks Eric!

It sucked that we had a delay. I'm really happy everyone understood that it was the industry screwing us and not the retail location providing the group guy.

That $3k to CGF is HUGE! I can't wait to see CGF kick the sh$% out of these idiot politicians in the courts.
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL